Various types of massage are widely used to improve the external condition of the breast.
This procedure can be performed both in the salon and at home. Girls and mature beauties are dissatisfied with the size of their bust and dream of increasing it.
Is such an impact on the problem area useful to everyone? What do you need to know about massage techniques for breast augmentation and what types of procedures can be used, and what is better to refuse? How to make them at home? Let's try to understand.
The advantages and possible disadvantages of the procedure
A light rub is definitely beneficial for breasts at any age. That is why:
- Massage has a beneficial effect on the skin - it is tightened, strengthened and becomes more elastic.
- Mechanical irritation of the skin in this area leads to beneficial changes in the bust area.
- Vessels expand, blood supply improves, oxygen supply to tissues increases.
When can a physical impact be harmful?
At the beginning of the session, you need to do an ultrasound of the mammary glands to make sure that the breast is healthy.Mastopathy, cysts and benign tumors are strict contraindicationsto massage procedures, as they contribute to the growth of neoplasms.
Carefully!A clumsily performed procedure stretches the skin and contributes to its sagging. You should also refuse to continue performing the massage if the chest hurts afterwards.
Top 7 massages for breast elasticity and technology for their implementation
Massage is a good way to improve the firmness of sagging breast skin. As a result, it is an excellent prevention of the appearance of sagging skin.It's done at your fingertips.Most often, this area is massaged with strokes, which helps to strengthen the skin, increase lymphatic outflow and relax the nervous system.
Visually lifts and enlarges the mammary glands, makes the skin elastic, moisturizes and nourishes it. Apply after a light exfoliation. For its implementation, you can use any vegetable oil.
- Olive oil with a drop of lemon juice will make the skin smooth and elastic, remove age spots.
- Grape seed oil perfectly moisturizes the skin.
- Sea buckthorn oil promotes the regeneration of skin cells and saturates it with vitamins.
Carefully and carefullyRub the oil into the skin with caressing circular motions.
Attention! We work with the skin, without touching the glandular tissue. We follow the rules of procedure!
Tightens the skin, prevents sagging, visually lifts the chest, increases it. Can be done in two ways:
- First way– using a shower, using water at a pleasant temperature. Important: hot water should not be used, as it helps to relax the skin and the appearance of flabbiness. This anti-cellulite massage is performed in circular movements with a powerful shower jet for around ten minutes.
- Second way- the use of a contrast shower. We start with hot water, replacing it with cold water. The effect of hot water should last longer than that of cold water. We finish with cold water. The temperature difference has an excellent effect on the mammary glands, improves blood circulation, tightens and strengthens the skin, visually enlarges it.
This type of massagegood to use at night after shower.Use peach, apricot or olive oil for a light glide. If the skin is soft, mix equal amounts of sea buckthorn oil and sunflower oil.
- The first step is to stroke.With him you need to start any type of massage. Stroking contributes to the preparation of breast tissue for other types of massage effects - friction and surface kneading.
- Then rubmake circular movements with your fingertips.
- During hygienic rubbing, you can use"vibration"- rapid oscillatory movements performed by the palms of the hands. Hold the chest with your hand, vibrate with the palm of the other hand - it should be directed from the nipple to the shoulder area.
- The kneading is done very carefully, capturing only the skin, performing "pinching" movements.
This option is performed in the presence of stretch marks or sagging. The technique of this type of massage is similar to hygienic massage.They are the ones who can remove chest fat.
- First, apply a specially selected cream to the skinstretch marks or for a bust lift. All these funds must be purchased in pharmacies and certified.
- Apply the cream and rub it in circular motionsat your fingertips. The cream is not applied to the nipple area.
- Perform gentle tappingin the direction from the nipples to the side, then from the nipples upwards.
- We end with caressing movements. We support the chest with one hand and caress it with the other, and vice versa.
5. Qi technique
Eastern practices for breast augmentation are aimed at influencing certain points and performing special manipulations. Qi massage helps to activate the production of female hormones and therefore breast enlargement.Experts in the field of Eastern practices claim that the result will be visible if such an impact is constantly carried out.
- Qi massage technology begins with warming up the hands. To do this, you need to vigorously rub your palms together, mentally saturating them with positive energy.
- Spread your fingers apart and place your hands on your chest.
- Rotate each chest with inward directed movements.The number of rotations must be a multiple of thirty-six.
This practice can be done in the morning and in the evening.Rotations help in the production of prolactin, which contributes to the rapid increase in the mammary glands.
Attention!The movement in the opposite direction, according to experts in the field of oriental practices, can reduce the chest.
6. Shiatsu technique
Promotes the production of female hormones, with the help of which there is an increase and tightening of the breast.
The Shiatsu technique is an ancient oriental practice which consists ofimpact on certain points with the pulp of the thumb.Japanese Acupressure Shiatsu should be practiced by a specialist. The procedure is not easy to carry out, because it is necessary to act on the reflexogenic points, clearly visible on the atlas. But to find them in each specific person requires considerable practice.
- First, we act on eight points, which are located at the location of the thyroid gland, near the jugular fossa.
- With the pad of your thumb, lightly press each point five times. The pressing time is three seconds.
- The next point is located at the back - at the junction of the spine and the skull. The exposure time at this point is five seconds.
- The next two points are located above the collarbones. The exposure time for each of them is five seconds.
- Then, we act in the same way on eight points located above the shoulder blades, and on either side of the shoulder blades.
Attention!The deviation of the reflexogenic points can be harmful or make the impact completely useless.
7. Use gloves
For such an impact, it is good to use a massage glove, which can be purchased at a pharmacy. You should pick it up based on the level of stiffness.If your skin is delicate, you can use a linen or cotton mitt; for rougher skin, natural loofah is suitable.
Such a washcloth will help improve blood circulation and remove dead cells from the surface of the skin.It should be made from natural materials.This breast augmentation procedure is performed with gentle circular movements from the nipple to the armpit and then from the nipple to the collarbone.
Basic rules for any impact on the bust
The effects of massage should belight and superficial.Rough exposure is unacceptable - it promotes stretching of the skin and can cause a number of diseases.
- Movement should be directed from the nipple to the armpit area, as well as from the nipple to the collarbone area.
- The massage is good to perform in the evening after a shower. After that, you need to relax lying down.
- Before deciding to carry out a course of massage or self-massage, consult a gynecologist. In case of breast disease, massage should not be done.
- Massaging to increase the bust should be carried outin the form of cures of ten to fourteen days, then be sure to take breaks.
Purely mechanical influences are unlikely to contribute to an increase in the mammary glands. Skin massage is well combined with a contrast shower and a set of exercises for the chest. Special exercises will help to work out the pectoral muscles on which the mammary glands are located. The massage will firm and tighten the skin. These three types of exposure will be ideal - the chest will become raised and elastic.
Girls who are underweight can increase their bust by gaining a certain number of kilograms. The bust is made up of fatty, connective and glandular tissue, so those who are underweight always have a flat or very small chest because there is no layer of fat.
Using diets to lose weight - be careful!Weight loss always leads to weight loss in the chest area. Rounded female forms suggest the presence of fatty tissue - a bust will not appear "out of thin air".
In order to enlarge the chest, you need to use a special set of physical exercises for the bust, as well as massage procedures. But does everyone have to do it? Girls believe that small breasts reduce their attractiveness in the eyes of the opposite sex. In fact, many men are just fans of a small bust. A beautiful posture, broad shoulders and a raised chin in the first place increase the attractiveness of any girl, and the size of her bust sometimes does not matter much!